From:
Lizabeth G Stanley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 12:57:44 -0400
I have a quick question... my mother will be undergoing a procedure in
a few months which will require that she not speak for 3 months.  In
preparation she is learning sign language so that she can still give me
guilt trips :)  Does anyone know if there is an official sign for ferret?
I havent been able to find one and was thinking of making one up for her
to use, but I would prefer to teach her the correct term if possible.  I
have made up name signs for both my babies, but think it would be nice to
know the "real" word too :)

thanks for any input

liz
nicky the super ferret and daisy-lazy his ever faithful side-fert