Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 17:15:45 EDT
Dotti and Gigi must go as a pair.  We are looking for someone with patience
with biters and no children.  These two are healthy, lively, and need at
least 2 hours a day out.  No adoption fee is required.

Dotty is choc. mitt about 3 1/2.  She was abused badly.  She will still
bite hands occasionally and still likes to bite feet.  Her best friend is
Gigi.

Gigi is a pretty silver about 3.  She was badly abused, but rarely bites
hands now unless she feels she is cornered.She likes to be held.  She likes
to bite ankles though, so boots are a must when she is out running around.

Christina is a sweet 1 1/2 year old, active, people oriented chocolate
girl.  She needs a home with lots of time out-2 to 3 hours a day-where she
can be kept separate from other ferrets.  [She even gets upset if other
ferrets come near her cage.]  She would be great as a first and only ferret.
Adoption fee is $40.

Mary will take these guys back into her home if you adopt and things don't
work out.

Anyone seriously interested, please contact me via E-mail
Thank you.
Lisette