Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2011 12:40:21 -0900
Yup, let them eat it. You wouldn't believe some of the things ferrets
have stashed and eaten. Things we all say will kill them, too. While
you may not intentionally feed the canned food, it is probably
perfectly fine for them. I was using the ferret food in the cat's free
feed kibble dish and they would steal it thinking they got away with
something! Would they eat it when served to them? I don't think so!
Anyway, since ferrets have been fed everything from hot dogs to salad
as their "main" food source and lived to tell about it, I would not
worry about the occasional wet cat food treat!

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we