From:
HL Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:28:33 -0500
I have been owned by ferrets for about 10 years now and they still find
ways to amaze me just about every day.  The other day Lydia, my SO, was
taking a shower when she suddenly had a visitor.  Sometimes that visitor
is me (hehe) but this time it was one of our little girls, Brittney.
Brittney loves the bathtub but has never liked the water that much.  She
hung out in the tub the whole time Lydia was showering and probably would
have been a very happy and contented camper if Lydia had not decided to
go ahead and give her a bath.  She didn't care much for that.  Once she
got her bath, she came tearing out of the bathroom and skidded around the
corner and straight up into her cage.  You would think she would never
come near the tub again but later that day I was in the shower and there
she was, standing behind me getting the water splashed on all over her.
I think we have a shower junkie.

Ben

Do your shopping online - -  http://www.HLRConnect.com/shopping.htm  Pet
supplies, cleaning supplies, vitamins, food, home furnishings and more.