From:
Architectural Design & Const <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2005 19:45:50 -0800
I've been on the FML for about five years.  Occasionally I will post
something of interest (like the one about Stretch that got so much
attention) but usually just lurk.  I find it sad reading about all
the people who have lost their fur kids due to age or illness.  Thur.
morning about 4am, I experienced the saddest feeling yet, I lost my own
little "Morgan".  She passed in my arms while having a seizure.  I was
trying my best to comfort and console her until we could get her medical
assistance but time did not allow.  She was always a cuddly little gal
and I hope she knew that she was being held and loved when she passed,
she seemed so scared.

Morgan (affectionately nick named "Mortgage") was about 6 yrs. old
and recently went through adrenal surgery.  She never gained fame and
notoriety other than being the cagemate and traveling companion of
"Stretch, the Ferret Electrician" which some of you may remember from
awhile back.  Morgan loved being held and giving kisses and would always
collect all the attention and handle all the PR while Stretch did all
the work.  Her other favorite pastime was helping Stretch chase the cat.

Morgan was an adopted ferret.  I don't know to much about her first
3 yrs. but her last 3 were very rewarding and happy (except for bath
time).  She was such a sweet and lovable girl, it's such a shame she
had to leave so tragically.

I understand that SaraFerret, Sandee and Muldoone are pretty busy at
the bridge but if one of you should run across a little lost girl named
Morgan wandering around tell her Stretch and I miss her very much!  She
doesn't have any friends there that I know of so please introduce her
around, she makes friends easily.

Mike, Stretch & Thor