From:
Liz Zink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 1996 05:20:24 -0600
Dan

It just happens that I was at the pet store that I frequent and I saw a new
type of ferret harness.  The actual harness is a leather piece that the
ferrets stick their front legs into and attached to either side is a rope
that you can tighten up over their shoulders.  I didn't buy it but it looked
much easier than what I have.  I've discovered that you have to check out
many pet stores and look in every section of the store to find ferret
harness.  Some have them with cat stuff, small animal stuff, a special
ferret section, you get the drift.  The ones I currently have are made for
ferrets and they are smaller than a cat harness so the fuzzies can't wiggle
out of them, although they fight like crazy when I try to put them on them.
I live in Montana and am not sure if any of the pet stores here would be the
same in your area, but just keep looking at different ones.  Good Luck!

Liz
Mischieva "forget it, I'm not wearing that thing, lemme out!"
Sinbad "If I must, I must. hurry up!"
Quincy "dook, dook, war dance war dance war dance!"