From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:59:27 EDT
::The Oracle comes upon a little black masked girl manning a hole.  She
is holding a tiny rifle, wearing camflage, with a cigeratte poised and
dangling on her bottom lip.  She has the ten mile stare, and is staring
in the distance... waiting....::

Oracle: What are you doing?  ::standing with cocked head and hands on her
hips::

Ferret soldier:  I heard there were more Afghans coming... or at least one
more... coming this way.  So I'm ready!

Oracle: :;scratching her head:: I don't get it... what are you talking
about?

Ferret soldeir: You know.... an Afghan!  A real live Afghan terrorist may
be coming!  You better get down!  ::She bites the oracle hard on the ankle
so she suddenly drops down::

Oracle: Owe!  That was not necesary.... there is no one coming!  Nobody!
Not all Afghans are terrorists!  Sheesh!  And Mary didn't mean that kind
of afghan anyway.  She meant a kind of blanket to cuddle in... thaaaat
kind of "afghan"!  Criminy!  ::she is still stooped down rubbing her
ankle::

Ferret soldier: OH man.... no action?  Oh well, how can I get this big
lovey?

Oracle: Well gosh I don't know if I should tell you now, you're uhhh
kinda extreme there.  She looks at the mischief seeking creature harshly.
Ferret soldier: I'll behave I promise.... how can I get this big cudley
lovey?!  All the rest of the soldiers,,,,,,,uhhhhhhh ferrets will want to
know.

Oracle: Well you're mommy might want to know..  its big, for humans to use
as well.  ::the Oracle pulls out some ferretone, and drips it on the
ground to read it:: See that?  ::the ferret licks it all up speedily,
then apologizes:: Well that's okay, I'm used to that and I can speed read
ferretone.

Ferret soldier: ::the little girl flicks her cigarette butt in the
distance:: Well what did it say??

Oracle: http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover96/ferrets/mkaresq-show.html
::The Oracle swipes the pack of cigs from the ferret as the ferret gets
curious to go look at the site, and turns them into cheweasils.  With a
smile she walks off into the distance::

Ferret Oracle

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/