From:
Sandy Weaver - Deem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:29:58 -0500
Go sweet fuzzy child, gently into that night,
For you there is no more pain,
The shell you left behind is empty,
But our hearts are filled with the memories of you.

Go sweet Mazzie, of the furry grey sweater
The fuzzy girl with more soul then most men,
I'll rememberr quiet mornings of soft kisses,
And of lessons taught to me by you, the smallest of small.

Go Snow Princess, each year you were with us, you won our hearts.
What we learn from you, is that no matter how tiny you were,
Your love was bigger than any world we could have ever imagined,
and yet we could hold you within the palm of our hands.

Such power
Such Life
So much love to give and share

We will miss you greatly,

Love,

Mom, Dad, Kenny, Hobbes, Tisha, Pi' O Pa, Obi, Boo, Miss Macari and Miss
Maharet.