From:
Dee gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 2009 20:44:13 -0700
Tracy:

I don't have a Woop-Ti-Doo Ferret Slide but the kids here at WMFC
received a Tower of Fun for Christmas last year from a Secret Santa and
it has been well used on a daily basis by approximately 60 ferrets all
year not to mention the boarders who came to "Ferret Camp" this past
year. It's so much fun to watch the newbies approach the Tower for the
first time. It's a great "Entertainment Center" all the way around.

I'm thrilled to say Cindy will have both at the Midwest Ferret
Fellowhip Faire 2009 October 17, 2009 in Grand Rapids MI.

Dee
www.westmichiganferretconnection.com