From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2008 07:41:16 -0400
Yesterday someone wrote about leaving money for pets. Well, let me
tell you how it really is around here!

Pester and Peekaboo have found out how to get into the furniture. I
thought that was just normal ferret behavior, but these two are far
more crafty than that!

They were in there looking for loose change! Yup! Loose change that
falls out of your pocket so they could go buy all these neat new
electronic 'toys'.

Where there was not enough change, they craftily figured out that the
real cache was in the wallet! I wondered why I was always broke, and
was because those two were sneaking into my wallet at night and
slipping bills to their own stache!

Today I found them both with head phones that lead to iPod for ferrets!
They were playing ferret games while listening to ferret music! They
also had their favorite show, Dooks of Hazzard on their own mini wide
screen digital ferret TV connected up to FerretCast TV !

That is now good bargaining tool to use on them to get them to trim the
edges of the lawn after they finish mowing it! They mow the lawn ok,
but just do not do the trim like it needs to be done. Will see about
that!

Gordon, Pester and Peekaboo

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia, 23111