Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 06:01:00 EDT
Dear Sandee: Our Sweet Sidewinder left us yesterday to go to the bridge.
He was 11 yrs. old a very sweet gentle old man.  One of His nicknames
was LOngfellow He was the longest Ferret I ever saw.  And We called him
Tater Head cause He'd steal any potatoe he could.

He was with us about 6yrs.He was among Our first, very sick Guy, found
out it Was ECE Vet said was't much else they could do but try a blood
transfution we did fed Him subQ'd Him ,Vet said She did'nt know what We
we're doing but keep it up because he was getting better.  He stayed with
us 6yrs.

His blood donor Sox is there and there is Tigger, Cherokee(we got her
when we got him)and then Coco Puff,Jasmine, Rosie, Buddie&Bandit.Tell all
We still miss them.  Sidewinder You be careful trying to fly You know You
have that sideways walk.

We love You old Buddie miss

Love Mom&Dad Katherine &Dale
Ferreteyes 4 Ever Rescue