Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 1995 10:53:35 -0400
Hello to all you ferret lovers out there...
    I have a beautiful and happy much loved 7 month old sprite...and I have
a question for people with multiple ferrets.  Now my ferret gets lots of
attention and play, but sometimes I wonder if she would like a ferret friend
to play with.  On the other hand, I worry that she would resent no longer
being the center of attention.  I hear so many stories from people having
difficulty introducing a new ferret to the existing ones..and i wouldn't
want to create a problem needlessly...also i read somewhere the single
ferrets are more affectionate to their human owners..is this true?  sounds
iffy to me...but anyways...if I do get a friend for Baby I would prefer an
older ferret bacause i would feel badly if I had a baby ferret who did not
have the same undivided attention to train and bond with that Baby did...I
live in Ma...(yuck) but very close to the Conn.  border...does anybody know
of a good shelter in the Springfield conn area?  I'd much rather adopt....I
think pet stores are best left for supplies.  Thanks in advance for any
advice.

shannon and baby (the monster in my closet)