From:
Lisa Carswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 03:58:09 -0500
Two of my boys did something so funny today that I thought I'd share.  I
had the fuzzbutts out in my bedroom and we were playing "toss the ferret"...
for any newbies, that's where you pick up the little monsters and toss them
gently onto the nearest bouncy surface, such as a bed. :)  I had just
finished tossing Crysin, and it was Fezzik's turn.  Crysin was still doing
his usual wardance while I tossed Fezzik, and after Fezzik was tossed he
started wardancing too.  Anyhow, in the midst of Fezzik's dance, he bounced
over and right into Crysin, who happened to be near the edge of the bed.
Well, you guessed it, he knocked Crysin right onto the floor (and don't
worry...the bed isn't very tall, so it wasn't a big fall).  And then he
paused for a second, looked over the edge of the bed...and then he started
wardancing again and making this -sound-...it sounded almost like a hiss,
but was more rhythmic, kind of like a high-pitched wheezing snicker.  I
swear he knocked poor Crysin off on purpose and was jumping around and
laughing about it. :)

Lisa
Mom of Zorro, Claudia, Loki, Fezzik, and Crysin
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side,
a dark side, and it holds the universe together.