From:
Adrienne C Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 1996 14:29:23 -0800
I had to add these to the list--NOTHING of value is within two feet of the
floor.  We panic anytime a guest puts a beverage down.  Those sitting on the
couch must move when someone "knocks" from below.  It takes several minutes
to close the refridgerator.

I've read several messages lately about vaccuums and brooms .  .  .  I have
one to add.  My little Carlin LOVES the mop.  I was once again amazed by how
these highly intelligent creatures have no understanding of the laws of
physics when she tried to hide the mop behind the fridge.

Adrienne & the Loony Zoo