From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 23:53:24 -0500
Oh Dippy Do, Oh Dippy Do,
I wuf YOUUUUU!
Oh Dippy Do, Oh Dippy Do,
I thought you knewwwwww,
Oh my Dippy Doo
I wuf Youuuuuuu!

http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/serendipity.html

My gurl has a whole page to show what a beaooooootiful gurly gurl she be
and way, way down on the bottom of Da page dere be Me!

And we is all Members of Da Kouri Klub too.  We try to gets monies for
S.O.S. and den dey gives it to help da Shelter Kids.  Some of dose kids
need operations, and needles and some have not been ADV tested before
coming to da shelter so we gots to do dat too!

Toby, The Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep
http://www.geocities.com/tobysdayout/index.html