Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 19:05:28 -0500
Hi everyone!  Well it doesn't take much for me to put another message
in here when you have a sick fert.  Franky is my adrenal ferret if you
remember from past posts.  My vet is looking for a vet that does these
kinds of surgeries but having no luck so far.  Not many around here work on
ferrets for that.  The vet school, in Iowa, is expensive and I have to save
up a lot of $$$.  The vet is looking for someone she would feel safe with
and hopefully a little cheaper.  Then Franky would get his surgery sooner.
Does anyone know of a good vet that does adrenal surgeries in the Midwest
(particularly Iowa and surrounding states?  I appreciate any help.  Thanks

Susie
Franky(brrrr......I'm cold)
Buddy(why Frank, you are loosing your clothes)
:-O