From:
Dana Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 05:41:19 -0800
Hi all!

Maybe Michelle is right - they are all working towards a ferret mall.
Perhaps that is really what is going on with all the jingle balls and
squeaky toys behind the entertainment center - a ferret toy store!

The wrist brace made an appearance last night - Eddie brought it out of
hiding, played with it a while and when I went to get it from him, he
grabbed it and took off running to put it away.  Apparently, Dr. Eddie
thinks I do not need it anymore!

Dana & Mike (proud parents of 7)
Robert (I am such a good boy!  And I am keeping your slipper Mama
'cause it smells like you!)
"Dr." Eddie (Well, you really need to learn to use your wrist without
that thing, besides, it makes a neat a really cool toy and you can't
have it back!)
Samantha (Let's see, boys pick on me, I squeal, I get attention from
Dad... oh boys!)
Theodore (But why can't I rearrange the dirt in that plant????)
Kitty (Come here Ed, I want to bop your head again!)
Riggs (Please go back to your cage and leave me be)
Bonnie (Let's see, I think I'll just take a nap here in the middle of
where the weasels are playing)