From:
Andy Coghill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 10:04:23 -0500
 ...  has struck again.

Dooks to everyone, especially those with sick or crossed fuzzies.

As of yesterday, the FuzzBunch now numbers three again after the adoption
of a two-year old MF sable male named Cody (which is really going to
confuse matters around here as my best friend just became owned by a MF
baby which she named Cody).

He's slowly adapting to the new environment -- perhaps a little too well.
I have to admit that it's been many years since I had an adolescent in my
home -- Bob is six and Lily is seven -- and the amount of ferret-proofing
has doubled.  In two hours, my efforts involved the use of no less than
two collapsed packing boxes, two SuperGulp cups, a canning jar, a chair, a
stool, and several pieces of twine.  These are only temporary measures, of
course; I don't find SuperGulp cups particularly aesthetically pleasing as
decor.

Socialization has not been attempted as of yet.  I'm allowing Cody to
become comfy with the environment before that.  .  .  Let the rollercoaster
ride begin!

-- Andy, Tripod Bob, Lily, and introducing Cody!