From:
Lisa Weisensale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 18:38:11 EDT
Hey FML'ers;
A am making a call out to all to pray for my Peanut.  She had surgery
Friday for melanomas on her side and leg; also adrenalectomy(is that
right).  After the doc opened her up he also found that she had a large
amount of cancer on her pancrease; but the best place to have it; at the
tip!  He also said that her one gland had some deposits of cancer and the
other looked really good.  SO, PLLLLEEEAASSEE!  PRAY FOR PEANUT.  PRAY
FOR HER QUICK RECOVERY AND GUARD AGAINST MORE ILLNESS!  The doc says she
is recovering well, but it will make me feel better to know that there
are people out there thinking of her well being!

Thanks so much!
Lisa & Peanut