Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 15:05:12 -0800
Hi all
I came back in answer to Regina's post.  She brought up some valid points I
should have thought of myself.  For that I thank her.  Many peoples beliefs
differ and I should not have taken for granted that the posts would be
appreciated.  I forgot this is a worldwide web and many countries are
represented here on the FML along with many different beliefs.  Even in the
US beliefs differ widely.  I should have thought of that and for that I
apologize to Regina publicly and all the others that I may have offended in
this way.  Sandee in the future will only post when she is mentioned or
requested in the body of the message.  Sandee's email is also active and I
have gotten requests there as well.  The posts are usually well marked and
can be skipped over if that is your desire.

For those who just don't like it for one reason or another such as
demeaning, baby talk, bad grammer whatever then don't read it.  Sandee
will get over it, I know she will.  Don't send nasty messages as I won't
read them.  If you wish to discuss it off list in an adult manner Sandee's
mailbox is always open.

Have a great day.
Snadee's Human