From:
Morgan or Kathy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 18:46:56 -0700
My ferrets like Coke and Pepsi too, if they spy a cup from one of the local
fast food chains they turn into little demons!  Although I will admit to
indulging them more often then not.  My ferrets have a few other peculiar
likes, Crash will steal the Mentos off my window sill when I'm not looking.
He doesn't "eat" them, but he kind of chews/licks them.  Bandit is my rubber
fiend.  Anything rubber within her reach is fair game (at least that's what
she thinks).

Unitl tomorrow!
Morgan :)