From:
Dawn Tepley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 16:35:14 -0500
(sorry for the long post, but its important)

Hello fellow FMLers,

I wanted to thank everyone who replied to my post about cage wire.  I will
be getting a penthouse from Martin's cages.  I have some questions for
you guys again tho.  First, I have a question about a product called
SystemaJuv.  It is a immune system booster for animals.  I was wondering
if anyone has used this for ferrets before.  It can be used but I'd like
to know if anyone has had experience with it.  And, there's another remedy
type medicine called ProBac bunny restores good bacteria that abtibiotics
kill, but its also for diarrhea.  There is an adult ProBac too.  Here are
the the notes for each product:

For young animals

ProBac Bunny
For the initial stimulation of the bunny's (or other animal's) immune
system.  This all natural water supplement, formulated specifically for
kits, contains live, naturally occuring microoraganisms and
immunoglobulins.  ProBac Bunny contains antibody stimulating factors,
vitamins nonimmunoglobulin components that destroy disease causing
microorganisms during you bunny's (animal's) first vulnerable sixty -
ninety days when the immune system is not fully developed.  Given in the
daily drinking water, ProBac Bunny aids in getting your kits off on a
running start in fighting diseases by improving digestion therfore
enhancing their nutritional uptake.  ProBac bunny is a tremendous aid in
controlling diarrhea.  Mix one tsp.  per gallon of water.

For adult animals

ProBac Adult
A probiotic for the adult rabbit (or other animal) that enhances the
natural bacterial activity in the digestive system.  ProBac adult improves
the enzyme system within the digestive tract therefore improving the
rabbits' (animals') nutritive uptake, thus improving the rabbits'
(animals') immune system.  The five freeze dried live good bacteria are
extremely helpful in combating problems due to stressful conditions
causing rabbits (animals) to go off feed and/or diarrhea.  ProBac Adult
is essential after treating with antibiotics to return your rabbit (animal)
to good health of the of the parents and the offspring.  Mix one tsp. to
each gallon of water every other day for optimum results.

SystemaJuv
SystemaJuv is a highly potent herbal/probiotic remedy you would use to
completely rejuvinate the body's entire system, which may be infected by
bacterial, viral, or fungal organisms.  SystemaJuv gets rid of the source
of bad bacteria, detoxifies the body, and builds up their white - blood
cell count, helping fight infections all at the same time.  This is
recommended as a treatment for both adults and kits.  Very helpful with
respiratory problems.  Administered directly in the mouth or in their
water.  1 oz. and 4 oz. liquid dispensed by included dropper.

I got the info from The rabbit medicine chest, but these products can be
used for other animals.  Could they help fight cancers, adrenal, and
insulanoma diseases in ferrets?!!!  If anyone has had experience with it
or if you think it will be ok for ferrets, contact me.  If anyone wants
to get some themselves, contact me also.

Thanks for reading this,
Heidi