From:
"Jill A. Kaszynski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 1995 02:18:20 EST
Hi people and furries!

I've been receiving the FML for over two years but since I don't post too
often I'll reintroduce myself.  My name is Jill and I have 3 beautiful
ferrets: Damien- 2 yrs 10 months, Baby- 2 yrs 4 months, and Celeste- 11
months. (Celeste technically belongs to my boyfriend, but the three ferrets
all live together.)

They are furry and happy and have never been sick, but I must say their
litterbox track record leaves something to be desired.

Someone recently spoke highly of the Totally Ferret ferret food on the list.
Have other people had good experiences with it? Do you think it's better than
the premium kitten foods?  (My guys have always been fed Iams Kitten.) I was
going to buy some the other day to mix with the Iams, in case maybe it
contains something the Iams doesn't, but I couldn't find it at the two pet
stores I went to. The did have the Marshall Farms ferret food, but I didn't
really know much about that, and besides it was quite a bit more expensive
than the Iams. (About $20 for a seven pound bag, as opposed to $14 for an
eight pound bag of Iams.)
Do people think the Totally Ferret food is good enough to make it worth
finding and supplementing the Iams with it? Does anyone know anything about
the Marshall Farms food? Also, where might I find the Totally Ferret food if
I decide to get it? Is it as expensive as the Marshall Farms food?

Sorry for so many questions all at once! My furry babies send their best
wishes to all the sick ferrets out there.

Thanks,
Jill