From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 10:21:49 -0700
>!!!!!Why doesn't everyone that has success post THEIR methods on how to get
>the poop in the poopbox

When we got Hendrix he would sometimes go in the litterbox and sometimes
not. More often not. When in the cage he would ALWAYS use litterbox but when
outside, well you know.

When we change his litterbox we always left a little (very little) smear of
poop in box and that seemed to do the trick. The only accidents now are when
he has been out of his cage for a long time and gets lazy.

BTW, My little baby wants nothing to do with treats of ANY kind, Hates
raisins, ferretone, once in a great while he'll eat a chocolate Pebble
cereal. Most often not.
Took a bite of apply once, not once since. Won't eat a piece of chicken or
beef. Will eat 8 in 1, Totally Ferret, Iams Kitten but NO canned bottled or
moist food of any kind. Is he a weirdo?

Tom
Performing random acts of kindness