From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 1997 20:14:08 -0700
Whiskers, Tiny, Cocoa and Tigger sent us mail saying:

"Hello, is anyone home?
Tony Macaroni, are you all worn out from that big adventure and cann't
e-mail anyone?  We haven't heard from you for over a week.  Maybe one of
your sisters could write something on the ferret tails list or FML and let
us know you are still out there.  Is your Ma and Da and Uncle Stevie
studying for a final or something.  Anyway, we were just wondering."

Well, this here is Macaroni and I just wanted to tell you all that we have
been very busy digging in Mom's $600.00 leather chair and making cool tunnel
systems...there is foam pieces all over the floor and stuck in our
fingernails...man!  We was framed!  Some other ferrets put that stuff in our
nails when we was asleep I swear!

Tony Macaroni Doyle