From:
Karen Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 2009 18:47:17 -0400
Hi Everyone:-)

First off, I want to thank ALL of you that have submitted your ideas so
far! The response has been great except you guys are not going to make
it easy when it comes time to decide!!!

Secondly, Miss Kat has informed me that the purchase page for this
item is now up and running on the website. It can be found in the
"Shop Ferret Affair" drop down menu under NEW PRODUCTS. Or here is the
direct link to the page http://ferretaffair.com/fuzzyflower.asp

Now the info page with sizes and all are not done yet so just to let
you know the basics...the medium is approximately 27" square and the
large is approximately 35" square. The center hole opening is a minimum
of 4 1/2" and openings into the petal area a minimum of 6 1/2"

God Bless and keep you all until the next time!
--
Karen & kids
Ferret Affair

What is greater than God, more evil than the devil, the poor have it,
the rich need it, and if you eat it, you will die?
author unknown