Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 08:32:47 -0600
Mary - that is such GOOD news!  I am so relieved that word is getting
around about her and her crimes, and especially glad that important
ferret show people like *YOU* are becoming aware!  Man!  That just makes
my day!  In light of all the tears *I* and others have shed over her and
all the suffering and death she has caused ferretdom, it's about time we
had some good news like this.

Thank you so very much!  Please, use your influence and connections to
pass this word among other ferret organizations, who also might not be
aware.

Yes, you've made a very happy "Gary"! :o)

Gary, Bart and Victoria