Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2007 23:11:48 +0000
Hey everybody Meredith here, I'm so excited to let you know that the
Oregon Ferret Shelter is hosting our "Fiends of Ferrets" get together
at the shelter on Saturday March 10th, 2007 from 6pm to 9pm. Shelter
address 17560 South Holly Lane, Oregon City, OR 97045.

We had some new faces last month which was so nice to see. This months
theme will be "Kiss me, I'm Irish". Bring your favorite Irish entree
and a salad or dessert. Our evening entertainment will be fun for all:
games, raffle, conversation and play time for your fuzzy kids. Hope to
see you all and don't forget to wear your green! If you have questions
or need directions call 503-557-8369 or
email [log in to unmask]