From:
William Chenoweth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 1997 00:22:29 -0700
Within the past 48 hours, our chocolate male Arvind has grown a white
triangle-shaped patch exactly in the middle of his head, between the ears.
Mya, a chocolate female, looks like she's got one too, but not as perfect.
We've searched the room they live in for anything that could have possibly
dyed their fur, and we've wiped their heads off with no effect.  We have 2
other ferrets, one a REW female and another a panda/blaze/chocolate 1/2 mitt
mix, but they don't seem to have any changes in their fur.

I can't tell if this is part of the winter coat cycle, either.

Can anyone share anything on this?

- William