From:
Sandi Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 08:06:49 -0600
Right on Vicky & Leanne,

Why would you want to try to bash Jean? She is one of the best shelter
Moms I've had the honor of meeting. One of the most compassionate as
well.

In all the years I've known Jean,she has NEVER asked for help with
her shelter other than when she had cancer & she needed help then.
We all would under those cirrucumstances.

Jean has helped other shelters to stay afloat,myself included. She
has given advice over the phone to those people needing good medical
advice for a sick baby,dispite her heavy schedule.

I have had to close due to no real support,either in volunteers or
funding. One day I hope to reopen,however,I won't be able to with
no help. Itreally saddened me that there are people that could've
helped,they are here on the FML,but were to busy with their lives
to help a shelter.

Every shelter out there needs help. with fund raising to scooping
poops. Go to your closest one & help. Send them a dollar or so to
help. Send food,hammies & those cherished eggs.

--
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter