From:
The Palsha's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 17:46:12 -0500
Hello, first off, I would like to thank you who emailed me personally, and
especially to AKHeat<--hello!  She went to the vet, got ever out, and now
she's back to normal.  Special thanks to those who told me what brands to
give her while she waited to go to the vet, without it, she proably would of
got worse.  I double ferret proofed my room, and now there should be nothing
that could give her any problems.  I do however, have two quick question
about laxatives.  First question, is it true "Crisco Cooking Oil" can help,
I used it, but not sure if it helped any?  Are there any other brands that
are in a more toothpaste to liquid form, because Tootsie likes the taste of
Petromalt, but won't take any because it's too sticky....any other brands
that could help, or somekind of "Helper Digester"

thanks again, Pat Palsha([log in to unmask])

PS, getting another ferret this week, 16th birthday!!!!  Look at my other
reply, the title is "North Carolina"