From:
"Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 16:40:13 EST
Hey gang,
It seems like no one wants to be the one to say it so I will!  I don't care
what some of the "experts", "vets", "scientists" and etc.  say

Yes, our animals (all of them) have feelings, they sense when we are afraid
or sad and they yearn to see us happy again and they try their little hearts
out to put a smile on our faces (and rarely fail), they mourn with us and
for us and God, yes they have souls!  I read an article about a year ago
which stated that researchers now think that animals have cognitive
thinking.  I almost choked.  I thought "what a waste of an education and a
lot of money (for research).  Why didn't the fools just go out and get an
animal and spend some time with it!  Maybe I live in the twilight zone but
when I look into my dogs/ferrets/cats eyes I can see that there is something
other than "DA" going on behind them.  Another thing that really burned my
___ is having some people tell me that animals do not go to heaven because
they have no souls!  Well, we all know that the heart is just an organ so
feelings must come from some place and I happen to think that they come from
the soul and I know that my babies have more feelings and soul than most
people I have met in my life time!

I know that none of you needed me to tell you this.  You already know the
answer in your heart, you've just forgotten how to listen!

"See me with your eyes, hear me with your heart"  words to live by.

God Bless and Love to All,
        Irena...Lucy' mom