From:
Robin davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 20:07:49 -0500
Everyone please give your fuzzies an extra cuddle and kiss for me.  I had
to have my precious little slinky to sleep.  She had a adrenal tumor, and
was too far advanced to do anything for her except keep her as comfy as
possible.  I wish i would have caught it sooner.  She had just been to the
vet for a check up.  Then about a week later she was acting funny so back
to the vet we went.  That is when he did an ultrasound on her, and it was
too late.  It had spread too far throughout her body.  She died in my arms
this AM.  It was too soon after sydney to lose another one.  This makes 3
of my babies I have lost this year.  I cant lose anymore.  So give all your
babies an extra cuddle and kiss from Auntie Robin.

Robin and the 4 grieving fuzzbutts