From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 22:30:49 -0400
First off, I have really been busy so havent been on much since my
problems with Teddy Bear.  He is still with us and the vet very strongly
suspects the mystery diseasy hitting young ferrets-DIM-Teddy Bear is
making slow progress but he is making progress and that is the important
thing.  All the symptoms fit.  Most important tho has been the prayers
and support from so many of you....not just for Teddy but for myself on
thr passing of my father and my dog earlier this year..I would not have
made it through without all of you.  Please keep the prayers coming for
Teddy.  His recovery will be slow but the vet is happy with what he has
seen so far...THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!!!!!

Love and many dooks from Marla and the Woolrich gang