From:
Ferret MOM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 19:44:05 -0800
Merry Christmas Ferret People,

We at things4feritz invite everyone to take a look at the Christmas cards
Jackie from the Dook Nook Shelter recently put in our store.  Several
sets of 10 ( perfect for a card exchange) and 1 group of 30.  The sale of
these cards will give the Dook Nook shelter $100.00 to spend on medical
supplies.  Take a look at the cards and her other nice perfune gift sets
here

http://stores.ebay.com/things4feritz_Jackies-Purfume-Expression_

Also we have listed an auction in the behalf of Robin Vieira and her
Bandit.  We are trying to help her make some funds for Bandits medical
care.  She has provided a very nice set of kitchen towels to be auctioned
and things4feritz will match the winning bid and send her a check.
Please take a look.  This 7 piece ferret Kitchen Towel set could be
divided up for several presents or some pieces could be saved for
Valentine's Day.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7204736898

Julie, Lynn and Dee all have some fantastic holiday items listed.  So
take a moment and browse.  Its nice to know that your purchases help
ferrets in shelters everywhere.

Feel free to crosspost to help out these causes.

Dooks and War Dances,
Leizann Michele Engelke
1086 River Rock
New Braunfels, Tx 78130