Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 19:25:58 -0400
I surely believe Ewok was here in the wee hours of the morning-- when he
gently led Pewt to the place where ferrets go... when they have finished
their work on earth...

Pewt arrived here at Ferret Wise with Dino and I, in the pre shelter, but
rescue days -- summer of 94-- he was a severe nose biter and though it
took _a very long time_ for him to trust-- once he did he was a love.  We
will miss him, the one who yesterday gently said his goodbyes with a hug
and gentle licks....

Sleep well little man..  1 AM 4/25/99

Skittles - the recovering starvation ferret-- had a successful
adrenalectomy (left) on Thursday.  She is scampering a bit slowly adn
doing well.  We hope to have her ready for a foster home soon.

The shelter vet arrived on Friday eve for microchipping and rabies
vaccinations to ready all out adoptable ferrets for the adopt a thon on
May 1st!  We hope they will all find loving homes by then!  May everyone
have a wonderful week-- and hug those fur kids while you can!

Alicia
for the many faces at Ferret Wise

visit the newly updated shelter page at
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html

and at
Where Ferret Wise will receive $2.00 for every new person who signs on,
and its totally free ( just takes your time) to help.  Thank you from
all the ferrets.