From:
john rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 04:29:58 -0400
To each his own, but the post by Gordon & Byte-me, with some truth I
admit, was way off in left field!  If something is `offensive` to
someone, you are right.  But, not bidding on it does not decide if it is
WRONG or RIGHT!  Who is to say whether the `skinning` of a domestic
companion ferret is proper, OR against the law?  I personaly think that
by looking at "HUGABALOOU`S" list of sold items, on EBAY, I don`t know
how Gordon could even say that it is "100% LEGAL", just from an animal
lovers point of view!, which I assume Gordon is!  Anyone want to buy a
stuffed "Pine Martin"?, a "Cat Skull","Pit Bull Skulls", "Rottweiler
Skulls"?, and anything else that a demented mind could want!!??  EBAY
should `screen` sellers and their ware much more closely, even as little
as reviewing the History of the seller!!  Especially when the seller
sounds like a total "bung-hole"!!!  Let`s all TRY to contact EBAY and let
them know what is being `offered` for sale!!  It`s the LEAST THEYshould
do!!!!

thank you.
john r. jdr. & the gang.