From:
Lesley Colton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 21:21:34 -0400
The Roomba arrived today. We were very excited and placed it on the
floor for a quick trial run. It made a pleasant little beep, beep to
signal the start of it's run. To BART!, this was like ringing a dinner
bell! He came flying out of the other room and began dooking loudly at
the little spinning vacuum. Right away, he decided that the rotating
edge brushes looked wonderfully delicious. He tried grabbing the moving
bristles over and over. He pried at, chased, and even RODE the Roomba!
His tail was full bottlebrush, dooking loudly and trembling with
excitement. I guess the dudes will spend some in-cage time while the
Roomba makes it's rounds.

And Willie, the cat, also had interest in dining on the little
protruding brushes (he is a notorious cord chewer). The fate of the
little robot hangs in the air....

Lesley