Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 08:37:46 EDT
My sincere condolences to ALL of you who have a sick loved fuzzy, or one
who has passed.  They are sooo special to me and you-it is like a small
child hurting, dying, of dead.  The pain one feels for them can make it
difficult to function.

I have not received the FML more than a dozen times in months now, and I
have no idea why.  Big says he is doing nothing differently.  CompuServe
says that it is not them causing the problem.
[Moderator's note: Yes, I know... the same line AOL uses until you finally
get to the right person.  BIG]

I used to write to everyone that had a ferret that passed.  While I now
have 5 extra beings to care for and take for walks, and brush, and play
with, etc.--and don't have the time to write to everyone now--I am unable
to even know any more of the passing of a little one.

There does not appear to be anything that anyone can do so I can recieve
the FML anymore.  But I did not want anyone thinking that I do not care
about the loss of one of the most precious beings that I have ever had
the honor of knowing.

Lisette