From:
Pat Baby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 00:27:07 -0700
I have just returned to the list after a time with no computer, and I have
a question.  I have a 8+ year old ferret that I adopted in the last six
months.  I know he is only going to be with me for a short time but he is
still a sweet old fellow.  Recently he does not want to eat anything but
duck soup which is ok with me but now I have noticed a definite sour smell
to his breath.  He has been on the soup for about a month and the breath
thing has been about the last week..Possible connection?  His teeth are
great for an old boy and no visible cavities.  Any suggestions?

Pat and the fuzzy farm