From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 23:16:47 -0700
Hey everyone,

I just cannot get over my excitement!  Next thursday, I will walk across
the stage and recieve my high school diploma.  I am really looking forward
to it.  I just thought everyone would like to know.  I am planning to go
to a local college after, in the fall and get an associates degree in
design drafting technology.

Also, The packages have been sent out today(friday), risa and sue, you
should get them by monday.  I threw what i could in there ;)

speaking of that, I still have an auction up for two handmade sleep
sacks.... if you want to see them they are at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2024518353&r=0&t=0
&showTutorial=0&ed=1022016085&indexURL=0&rd=1

I am actually enjoying making these :)

-valerie

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /