From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 10:18:51 EDT
Kim writes:
>Anyone that is accusing me of this may have forgotten that on two
>separate posts I offered help to the Hagerstown ferrets via donations
>from our car wash and an offer of cages.  Rocky's did not even show me
>the common courtesy of responding to these offers!

To me it does sound like a personnel vendetta on your part.  For the
simple fact that it looks as if that you are now attempting to use this
against Rocky's.  I don't understand what sort of response you were
expecting?  Many, many people made donations towards this cause, started
Ebay auctions, not to mention took the time to go to Rocky's to help.
Some even came from out of state.  I don't believe any of them were
looking for a public thank you or acknowledgment they just did it,
keeping the ferrets in mind.

If you haven't noticed in the posts that Barb sent to the FML, perhaps
you missed this post?

http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0308&L=ferret-search
&P=R23318&D=0

Barb Clay writes:
"I want to thank the community for the donations of money, meds,
supplements and supplies that have been so generously given with much
love and concern for these kids."....

Let me apologize for not getting phone calls, emails and acknowledgements
to donations made in a timely manner.  However, the logistics of dealing
with 62 post-ops, daily meds for 80, plus my other 48 shelter residents,
is running myself and the volunteers anywhere from a 12 - 21 hour day,
every day since we begun this crusade."

For someone that lives so close to this rescue, I am surprised you just
didn't go there on your own, I believe some even offered to give you a
ride?  As far as the car wash goes, you publicly stated this was what you
were going to do, why didn't you just do it?

I think it is time for you Kim, to start washing that dirty laundry, and
stop attempting to bring the personal issues you have against Rocky's to
a public forum.

Kris =20