From:
Robert Rhode <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 1994 00:41:31 -0500
I'm a little concerned about our 8-month-old female, but I'd like to
consult the wisdom of more experienced owners, lest I overreact.  Her
behavior has been normal, but for the past couple weeks her feces have
not.  For one thing, there doesn't seem to be enough.  For another,
what we get is somewhat curdled-looking, and often covered with a
greenish slime.  We've been unable to single out any element of her
diet as causing this.  Is this relatively common, or is it time to
consult a vet?  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance...

- Bob ( [log in to unmask] )