From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 09:17:26 -0700
I guess that someone will always want to question the usuage of words.  I
will not even deal with such.

To those who know me and have seen my breeders, they know they are very
important to me.  If you don't know me perhaps you should visit my web site
before arguing about word usage.

Each and every breeder should adopt policies as they see fit.  I do not
feel that we should be doing a "holier than thou" attitude with other
breeders because they do things differently.  So I will not go into any
kind of defense of my practices.  I only wish to know if others feel that
asking "newbies" to adopt a shelter ferret as their first ferret would be
a good idea.

If any breeders wish to discuss this privately please email me at

Remember I will not argue, but a clean discussion is always interesting.
Moonsong Ferrets bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net