From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 1996 15:32:47 -0400
>As i was playing with the kids last night, i thought that it might not be a
>bad idea to include a 'games (toys) for ferrets' section in the new revision
>of the Ferret FAQ, as it's often

Dear  Melissa,
EXCELLENT idea.  I am always on the look out for new games and have picked
up one from the FML (the plastic bag game -- put leg thropugh bag handle and
as walk arounf let tit drag the monsters inside.  Haven't tried it yet but
sounds great.)

Making the bed -
Whenever it is time to make the bed I plop the monsters on top and they just
freak with happiness as I shake out the sheets and tuck in the edges (with
fuzzbutts underneath, of course).  A few blankets tossed on top and they are
in heaven.  This is a good game for supermom/superdad types who have little
time to play with the fuzzies in the am.

Unpacking game -
Whenever coming back from a trip, put your luggage on the bed and the
fuzzies next it it as you unpack.  They monsters will be of great assistance
in helping open up all the zippers, pockets, etc.  and dragging out the neat
stuff.  A way to human/ferret bond.

Hidden in the Pillow game --
Pick up fuzzie and stick him/her in the bottom of your pillowcase and wacth
them explore, turn the pillow over or around in circles periodically to
confuse them.

I know I can think of more, just give me a minute................