Date:
Sun, 25 May 1997 13:15:29 -0700
Everyone,

Hello everyone...I am a newcomer to the ferret society and I have not yet
purchased a ferret of my own but I will be in a bout 3 weeks (ferret
proofing my home).  My freind has about 30 ferrets total and I have noticed
that he hasn't the time to show each and all 30 of his ferrets TLC,
attention, etc.  I am really surprised at how much everyone in the ferret
community has come together to to help Kodo and I have faith that he will
live and survive with our prayers and letters.  I have done major reading on
ferrets and show a great interest in them and hope that if I need help that
you guyz can help me when I need it.  I emailed the Discovery Channel for
Brian Bledsoe asking them to feature ferrets on their show the "Utlimate
Guide".  Hope I haven't bored you and will see you guyz later..TTFN... ;-)

                               *Mase
Kodo...we send you our love and prayers!