From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 12:21:51 -0500
Just got a post from Ilena that if it's MODIFIED live it's okay.

WHEW!!!!

Laurel, your post scared the begeebers out of me!!!!!!!!  (Have to explain
here that I have seen first hand what this disease can do back when I was
about 20 and it's a terrible, terrible thing when it gets neurological, so
it always FREAKS me COMPLETELY.)

Nope, I DIDN'T know that the vaccines used now were modified live, but then
I am ALWAYS learning something from the FML, and admit that freely.  Thanks
for teaching me again, Ilena!  (And who ever else wrote whose letters I
haven't reached.) I was WRONG and I am GLAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laurel, I was SO scared for you and your ferrets that I am right now
grinning like a fool while happy tears rolls down my face.  I am so
relieved.

Sukie