From:
"Holender, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 16:38:33 +1300
Greetings,

Last week, I posted a pointer to an example of the type of anti-ferret
articles currently being published in the New Zealand print media
(http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Village/9074/listener.gif).

For the benefit of those of you who wrote to the editor
([log in to unmask]), here is a pointer to their Web page, where they
publish these.  I don't generally read the Listener, so I can't tell you
if this is all of them or just a sample.  Point your browser at:
http://www.listener.co.nz/letters.asp .

There are a couple of letters published from the US - FMLers I guess.
Check weekly to see if your letter gets published (they run quite a while
behind).  There is also a pulldown box on the page to view previous
letters, but I couldn't get it to work.

Apologies for not posting this info. with my initial post.

Regards,
-David and the down under ferrets, Thor & Grover.

                       David Holender
     The Open Polytechnic Of New Zealand
   Foundation member of Ferret PAWS (NZ) Inc.
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/village/9074