Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 22:39:39 EDT
Hi all!
Just a quick hi and a bless to all who have had fuzzbutts cross the rainbow
bridge.  My heart to out to all of you.

Have been reading about the tunnels for the ferrets.  We just got one 3
days ago and the boys love it.  You are right, it is so funny to watch them
run and chase each other through it.  Our boys seem to like it better when
we have it in a wavy position.

Another thing we have found is when it is hot out we take some water in a
shallow dish with some ice cubes in it.  We have so much fun watching the
guys chase the ice around and they jump in and out of the water.  This has
become one of their favorite games.

Thanks to who ever came up with this idea.  I enjoy reading the stories.
It is nice to know there are so many other ferret people out there.

DOOKS to all your fuzzies from us and ours
Vi & Michael (Tawny, Chiquito and Teddy)