From:
Mary Reeves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 04:59:08 -0500
I just adopted our first MF kit last night, so have the paperwork handy with
all of MF's contact info.  Snow is a 10 week old albino, sweet as can be,
and appears very healthy.  Against the wishes of my other fuzzies, however,
I'm keeping her seperated for the next 2 weeks, just in case and everyone is
under strict orders to wash their hands/change clothes after playing with
any of the fuzzies.

Here's the contact info for those that were requesting it:
    Marshall Farms
    5740 Limekiln Road
    Wolcott, NY 14590-9345
    (3155) 594-1760
    e-mail:   [log in to unmask]
    website:  http://www.marshallpet.com

    USDA # 21-A-008

For those that have had problems with recently purchased MF kits, did the
store personnel seem "ferret smart?" I ask this because I've seen so many
people complain about Petco, which is where I bought my baby.  I've been
weary of MF kits because of all the posts I've seen about them, but over
the past year, I've found that this particular Petco store has always had
several ferret-knowledgeable employees on duty whenever I've gone in.  They
seem to not only know the "basics," but also the little tips and tricks that
can only come from experience of raising these wonderful critters.

This particular store has also been very honest about any health problems
they've experienced and ALWAYS have plenty of food, water, toys, bedding
AND attention available, not to mention proper litter.

Mary Reeves
http://www.dialaccess.com/shadra/home/main.htm
ICQ UIN:  2085600